POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my first image !! : my first image !! Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  my first image !!
From: MR
Date: 7 Jan 2002 09:22:15
Message: <3c39af17@news.povray.org>
hi everybody!

long time listener, first time image-poster.  i've got a ton
of time in this.  mostly just coming up to speed, and some
time (like playing with moray) that wasn't ever incorporated
into the picture.  thanks to gilles for the grass and trees,
and i couldn't find a name in the alphabet block include.

anyway, i'd love to hear your comments.  however, i think
there should be some ground rules here... the following
comments are not considered apropo:

1. so you grow your grass in rows in indiana just like your
corn?
2. and i guess you don't actually use glass in your windows,
either, in indiana?
3. consider going back to crayons and working your way
up to the paint program that comes with windows.
4. please delete this image before gilles sees what you've
done with his include files.

suggested comments include:

1. that picture frame is awesome!  can i get the code for it?
2. beautiful and inspirational use of gilles's include files!
can i get the code for it?
3. is that really a pov image?  it looks like a real photo to
me.
4.  would you like to meet my sister?

thanks, miker

Post a reply to this message