POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More kitchen stuff (32kbu) : Re: More kitchen stuff (32kbu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More kitchen stuff (32kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 7 Jan 2002 01:11:00
Message: <3c393bf4@news.povray.org>
"GrimDude" <vos### [at] gulfnet> wrote in message
> Ah, Gail! (sigh) If only your wood were a little more turbulated, and your
phong highlighting a tad smaller, I might propose
> marriage. But, then you would decline, and break my heart, and I would
never render again!

<grin>

> Very nice image! I like the mood. :)

thanks

Gail

* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Chaos, disorder and panic      *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   My job here is done.           *
* Just think of me as the storm before the calm     Magic: The Gathering*