POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.international : [en] Team Work : Re: [int] Team Work Server Time
28 Sep 2024 02:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [int] Team Work
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 5 Jan 2002 19:20:36
Message: <3c379854@news.povray.org>

news:3c37183d@news.povray.org...
>   The only solution I found to show everyone the original image (at a nice
> resolution), is to point to some other site (illegaly) showing it.
>   What do you all think?
I think that is the only possible solution.
Search for pendulum
http://home.att.net/~hoo13/Whelan02.html

As I understand it, there is a general opinion to take this image as a start
of a project (even though we have a manger that will have to puntualize
that). I see no legal problem on it.
Where will it lead us?. You know it?; I don't.
Maybe we will have to discuss it, but in the meanwhile, why don't we start?
Bye
--
Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] euskalnetnet