POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Computer Keyboard : Computer Keyboard Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:16:14 EDT (-0400)
  Computer Keyboard
From: Hugo
Date: 5 Jan 2002 15:46:48
Message: <3c376638@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Here's my newest object! Pure POV coding.. I'm not finished but this is
presentable.. I started in the christmas holiday and used many hours since
then. Now I'm tired of modelling so I have begun to experiment with
different lights, among those radiosity but this image only uses
pointlights. It renders much quicker: 23 minutes with high AA quality, on an
AMD 1 ghz.. The rad-light can look very good too, but takes at least 15
hours...

The model itself, with only 1 pointlight and no AA, parse and render in 7
seconds, 640*480.

Comments?  :o)

Regards,
Hugo