POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.international : [en] Team Work : Re: [int] Team Work Server Time
28 Sep 2024 03:26:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [int] Team Work
From: Tony[B]
Date: 5 Jan 2002 03:31:21
Message: <3c36b9d9@news.povray.org>
> OK, I'll need the image at a higher resolution (so you also like Michael
> Whelan... great artist, isn't he?).

Jaime should be putting it up on his site soon... or maybe we will need to
ask Mr. Whelan first. I don't know. It used to be on his website. He doesn't
have them so large any more. I'm not an old fan of his, a friend just sent
this one to me via ICQ mentioning he'd like to do it, and I liked it so much
I tried to do it myself. I really would like to see more of Mr. Whelan's
work some time (large, not the tiny things he has up now).

As for the heightfield... I suppose we could do with lower resolution and
make up with proper texturing. I posted my code in p.i.b yesterday, have a
look at it.