POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.international : [en] Team Work : Re: [int] Team Work Server Time
28 Sep 2024 00:59:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [int] Team Work
From: Tony[B]
Date: 4 Jan 2002 14:30:45
Message: <3c3602e5@news.povray.org>
> I see this project as follows:
>
> - Modelling

You forgot the child.

> - Lighting
>
>     * Radiosity

I tried it. It does not play nice with the isosurface. It would make for a
very slow render.

OK. Since I came up with the idea, I guess I'm the manager. Hehe. That
sounded cool. Alrighty. First things first, we need for everybody to see the
full-resolution image. Jaime, I'm going to e-mail it to you so you can put
it up on ignorancia.org, OK? Secondly, I'm going to post the source for what
I've done so far in the international binaries group. I've just about got
the camera set up right, and the walls are acceptable too. Both still need
work.

Thanks for showing interest guys! I'm glad the group is alive. :)

--
Anthony Bennett