POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.international : [en] Team Work : Re: [int] Team Work Server Time
1 Jun 2024 13:54:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [int] Team Work
From: Ruy
Date: 4 Jan 2002 08:16:29
Message: <3c35ab2d@news.povray.org>
>   Count with me for some texturing or lighting. I'm too busy to model, and
> it is really not my best.
>
>   Then, it's turn for the "project manager" to start distributing work.
Any
> takers?

I see this project as follows:

- Modelling

    * Walls
    * Horizontal Poles Extending from The Walls
    * "Frames" On the Walls (for lack of a better word to describe them)
    * Doors, windows on the wall
    * Objects hanging from the poles and looking/falling out of the
doors/windows

- Texturing

    * All of the above

- Lighting

    * Overall scene
    * Radiosity
    * Photons (if there should be objects that need them
    * Individual objects (Light Groups. Yes? No? Maybe?)

What do you guys think?

Ruy