POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ogre Image, WIP : Re: Ogre Image, WIP Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:25:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ogre Image, WIP
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 2 Jan 2002 18:53:16
Message: <3c339d6c$1@news.povray.org>

> Right, where's me hovertanks?  About 300 should maybe have a chance
> against one of those things. ;)

I'm actually going to do a heavy tank next, then a GEV  (Ground Effects
Vehicle / hovertank).  I think a GEV would look pretty neat if I can get an
iso surface or media 'dirt trail' to work right.

> Oh, and what Mk. Ogre is it?  I can't spot that sort of info by eyeball.

Oh, sorry, I posted that with another pic, forgot to here ..

It's a Mark V; 2 main guns, 6 secondaries, and 12 AP's.  (this one has 12,
the miniatures have 18 oddly).

The Mark V, IMHO, looks the best - the Mark III has only one main, so it
looks less menacing.

== John ==