POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ogre Image, WIP : Re: Ogre Image, WIP Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ogre Image, WIP
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 2 Jan 2002 14:10:46
Message: <3c335b36$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks!

  I actually have the 'correct' number (exactly) although the funny thing is
that the miniatures have 'extra' AP guns (the small guns, anti-personell).

  Two main guns, 6 secondaries, and 12 AP's.  However, the miniatures show 6
ap's in the rear with the 5 on each side (as shown in the image), so the
total is wrong.  I posted a note about this to every Ogre board but got no

  Here's a photo of the miniature Ogre:

http://www.sjgames.com/minis/ogre/C1/img/cover_lg.jpg

  I was going to do a Mark III next (one main gun) but if you want more
guns, maybe I should do the Mark VI (three main guns, oodles of other junk).

  I need a good crater HF texture I guess to do an action shot ...

                  == John ==