POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : AL walking, stopping and turning - Final : Re: AL walking, stopping and turning - Final Server Time
25 Apr 2024 23:09:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AL walking, stopping and turning - Final
From: Rune
Date: 2 Jan 2002 03:43:28
Message: <3c32c830@news.povray.org>
"Dave Blandston" wrote:
> Amazing, Rune! The animation looks very realistic,
> and the attention to detail is very impressive.

Thank you! :)

> The way the eyes and head rotate before Al turns is
> great. Now, can Al walk and talk at the same time?
> How about chew gum?

That should not be too difficult.

But some other things like waving the arm are more difficult as it would
require some way to interpolate between the automatic arm movement and
custom arm movement, which is something I have yet not figured out how to
do.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Nov 5)