POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known Bugs - 31 Dec 2001 : Re: Known Bugs - 31 Dec 2001 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:28:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Known Bugs - 31 Dec 2001
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 31 Dec 2001 16:43:54
Message: <3c30dc1a@news.povray.org>
In article <3c30caf5@news.povray.org> , "Rune" <run### [at] mobilixnetdk>
wrote:

> There are some other such examples, and in general it's rather difficult to
> fully understand how all the parameters in the camera interact (I don't
> *fully* understand it myself). The documentation helps a lot though, if you
> read it thoroughly.

Honestly, even from the code it isn't all that clear because a few
calculations are done while parsing, while originally everything was done
when rendering.  All the code needs is a bit cleanup.  It will eventually
make the camera fully predictable.  Don't worry about lost features.  And
you old scenes will all continue to work as well!

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde