POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Manipulating a image map in Moray : Re: Manipulating a image map in Moray Server Time
5 Jul 2024 07:58:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Manipulating a image map in Moray
From: Mitchell Waite
Date: 31 Dec 2001 14:04:49
Message: <3c30b6d1@news.povray.org>
Excellent, thank you thank you, that was just what I needed.
I'm having fun with the new Moray, its an amazing improvment. I tried
fighting with Bryce on the Mac and got really frustrated with its interface,
then switched to Moray and it was like taking candy from a baby, soooo EZ.
(course I would never take candy from any baby :)

Mitch

PS I see how Alt T selects the material, but did not see it listed in the
Select tab so I could select it with the mouse like I select other objects.
Is there a way to make it show up in that list?