POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Duel : Re: The Duel Server Time
16 Aug 2024 20:28:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Duel
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 31 Dec 2001 12:53:54
Message: <3c30a632@news.povray.org>
Mick Hazelgrove wrote in message <3c304b32@news.povray.org>...
>Hi All
>
>There are a few small changes to make before this picture is finished but
>I'd like your comments before I finalize it.
>
>The Stilt man was constructed around the Daz Michael figure, using rhino to
>make the stilts armour and props. the Pusher uses LQ's character pack. Both
>figures have customised image maps and textures. The ball is an iso surface
>the "Sythes" were constructed in hamapatch.
>
>I've learnt a huge amount doing this picture, it started as an entry to the
>IRTC War round but RL got in the way. I've since used it as a learning
>exercise. It is part of a triptych which I may or may not get around to
>finishing.

Interesting. Is there a story behind this?

How are you finding Rhino?

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Chaos, disorder and panic      *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   My job here is done.           *
* Just think of me as the storm before the calm     Magic: The Gathering*