POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Duel : The Duel Server Time
16 Aug 2024 20:28:13 EDT (-0400)
  The Duel
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 31 Dec 2001 06:25:38
Message: <3c304b32@news.povray.org>
Hi All

There are a few small changes to make before this picture is finished but
I'd like your comments before I finalize it.

The Stilt man was constructed around the Daz Michael figure, using rhino to
make the stilts armour and props. the Pusher uses LQ's character pack. Both
figures have customised image maps and textures. The ball is an iso surface
the "Sythes" were constructed in hamapatch.

I've learnt a huge amount doing this picture, it started as an entry to the
IRTC War round but RL got in the way. I've since used it as a learning
exercise. It is part of a triptych which I may or may not get around to
finishing.

Mick

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: