POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known Bugs 24 Dec 2001 (beta 9) : Re: Known Bugs 24 Dec 2001 (beta 9) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Known Bugs 24 Dec 2001 (beta 9)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 30 Dec 2001 18:59:23
Message: <3c2faa5b@news.povray.org>
In article <Xns### [at] povrayorg> , ingo <ing### [at] homenl>
wrote:

> When I run the the animation \scenes\animations\boing\bounce.ini and
> manually stop the rendering somewhere, I expect the file bounce.txt to
> be deleted. This does not happen. When starting the renedering again it
> starts where it was left and not at the beginning (clock=0).
> I modified the ini-file in several ways, for example use cmd instead of
> command or leave it out completely, or even start a totaly unrelated
> application with "User_Abort_Command", but nothing happens.

OK.  It requires a few platform specific adjustments to work with the GUI
based platforms.  This will happen in one of the next betas.  Right now it
works neither on the Mac nor Win versions, but does work on the command line
based platforms.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde