POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : 3D-Mosaic-Macro Source : 3D-Mosaic-Macro Source Server Time
2 Sep 2024 10:12:44 EDT (-0400)
  3D-Mosaic-Macro Source
From: Thies Heidecke
Date: 28 Dec 2001 23:26:39
Message: <3c2d45ff@news.povray.org>
This is the scene-file of the 3D-Mosaic scene posted in p.b.i
I cleaned the file up a bit and improved many details.
the important things are controlled by #declare statements
at the beginning like radiosity, arealighting, photons, etc.
I've also written some comments on other details.
I hope the file is useful for you. Have fun with it.

Greetings
    Thies Heidecke

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: