POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3d-Mosaic : Re: 3d-Mosaic Server Time
16 Aug 2024 20:32:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3d-Mosaic
From: Thies Heidecke
Date: 28 Dec 2001 11:39:16
Message: <3c2ca034@news.povray.org>
Hi Andrew,

> How?  Do you use the trace function?

I use the inside-function to test if a point is inside the object.
If anyone is interested in the source i'll post it.

> Very nice indeed.  When you have a faster computer, make the cubes out
> of glass, put a light inside it, and render with photons :)

Thanks. Argh. Although I'll upgrade my computer soon (Duron 700 =) )
this would be pure overkill =] but If anyone of you has too much
idle-time...
I'd be interested in the result : ]

Greetings
    Thies Heidecke