POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Unconfirmed bugs : Re: Unconfirmed bugs Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unconfirmed bugs
From: Chris Cason
Date: 24 Dec 2001 07:47:44
Message: <3c2723f0@news.povray.org>
> [Win] Can't select region that includes bottom and right edges of render
> window
> http://news.povray.org/3bdf8bd9@news.povray.org

This has been fixed (several betas ago).

> Scrolling error
> ("codemax window stays the same as my desktop until I scroll")
> http://news.povray.org/3be31146$1@news.povray.org

I could never replicate this. I suggest removing it and re-creating it only
if it's reported again.

> installer behaves strangely
> (one would expect povray to install after pressing the "next" button and
> not the "button")
> http://news.povray.org/Xns916AE9B08012frankverlaathotmailc@204.213.191.226

I can confirm this, but it's unlikely to be fixed (as it appears to be an
installer bug). Nevertheless it can be moved to the 'confirmed' list.

> POVWin 'beep on completion' error
> ('Beep on completion' setting doesn't beep (it does nothing))
> http://news.povray.org/qtvi0u0usenm6ua8kht9jsi0p69cefi4bs@4ax.com

This bug never existed and can be deleted.

> Problems starting Beta8 from Command Line
> (If there's already an existing idle POV task)
> http://news.povray.org/3c0abb67@news.povray.org

I suggest removing this and adding it back only if it is reported again.

> Win Beta 8: Message window/parse hang error?
> (hangs after "Degenerate Blob" warning)
> http://news.povray.org/3c0bdc77@news.povray.org

I suggest removing this and adding it back only if it is reported again.

> Render window recovery.
> http://news.povray.org/Xns917491BB6A608michaelkearnssaacons@204.213.191.226

I suggest removing this and adding it back only if it is reported again.

-- Chris