POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Not really a bug report, but... : Re: Not really a bug report, but... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not really a bug report, but...
From: Rune
Date: 23 Dec 2001 05:04:48
Message: <3c25ac40$1@news.povray.org>
"Francois Labreque" wrote:
> The "show image" and "pause" buttons are different depending
> on the colors used in your desktop theme.  See the other
> picture for comparison.

I've been seeing that all from the beginning. They also look different on
different versions of Windows, and possible other factors are playing in
too... I don't think there's anything to do about it. Well, it would be
possible to specifically design separate bitmaps for the inactive buttons,
but I don't think that's worth it, is it?

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Nov 5)