POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cornell Box (~51 kb) : Re: Cornell Box (~51 kb) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 20:26:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cornell Box (~51 kb)
From: bob h
Date: 22 Dec 2001 21:17:23
Message: <3c253eb3@news.povray.org>
Question:-):
You didn't say if that's photons or caustics, and if photons I suppose none
were used for reflection of the sphere and floor both.  Maybe that could
explain a difference about the ceiling.  And although it is radiosity used
there I'd guess you also had to use a light_source too, or not?
--
text{ttf"timrom""bob h"0,0pigment{rgb 7}translate 7*z}