POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Not really a bug report, but... : Re: Not really a bug report, but... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:27:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not really a bug report, but...
From: bob h
Date: 22 Dec 2001 21:09:06
Message: <3c253cc2@news.povray.org>
news:3c253760@news.povray.org...
> Francois Labreque <fla### [at] videotronca> wrote:
> : See image in p.b-t.b.
>
>   I don't see anything wrong in that image. Could you explain in more
detail
> what you think is wrong there?

Maybe the grayed buttons not being iridescent like they used to be, IIRR.
Rune had made graphics for the buttons which I'm pretty sure had iridescent
appearances.  Funny thing is I was thinking about this same thing if that is
what Francois has intended.  I don't know when things might have been
changed or whether this is a new difference or not or even if something is
really wrong.  I was just thinking of it as I checked on this new beta.
--
text{ttf"timrom""bob h"0,0pigment{rgb 7}translate 7*z}