POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : more rad at the office (60Kb) : Re: more rad at the office (60Kb) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 20:31:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: more rad at the office (60Kb)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 22 Dec 2001 11:55:12
Message: <3c24baef@news.povray.org>
Francois Labreque wrote:
> Looks quite amazing!

 Thanks!

> I could only find one small thing to nitpick about:  the highlight in
> the top right-hand corner of the bookshelf looks a bit out of place.

 I've not used hightlights, only reflection and normals. That highlitgh is
the blurred reflection of one of the ceil lamps. I think it is realistic
for the kind of "plastic wood" look I'm trying to create. :(

> Oh!  And i didn't know you could still smoke in spanish offices!

  No, you can't, but no one cares. Ashtrays are still a classic object for
spanish offices., and only on very public places people is forced to not
smoke. No-smokers are too tolerant here. :)

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org