POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : the lowest pixel getting dimmed : Re: the lowest pixel getting dimmed Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:28:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: the lowest pixel getting dimmed
From: KalleK
Date: 22 Dec 2001 08:32:25
Message: <3c248b69@news.povray.org>
> What does it look like in the _output_ image on disk?

I posted an example in p.b-t.b.
I tested a bit more: If you turn off AA or enlarge the box by "scale 10"
there are no dimmed pixel anymore.
Maybe it's something about the "picture a half pixel off"-"bug" or has to do
with it beeing fixed (but there's nothing about a change with that or AA in
revision.txt). (It's strange that it appears only in the second half.) I'm
not really sure anymore if it's a bug.
But it changed from beta 8 to beta 9.

cukk