POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Rather Elementary UJoint 508KB : Re: Rather Elementary UJoint 508KB Server Time
19 Jul 2024 23:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rather Elementary UJoint 508KB
From: Michael McKnight
Date: 19 Dec 2001 17:39:06
Message: <3c21170a@news.povray.org>
I have an old  and beat up jeep wagoneer...my insurance company thinks it's
a sport wagon, whatever that means :)  i'm pretty sure it's got a
differential on the front too...anywho, i think my next anim's going to have
to be a cv joint.  i found some good pictures on the net.  thanks for the
heads up on the definition.

Michael

"John D. Gwinner" <jgw### [at] dazsicom> wrote in message
> I used to have a CJ-7, pretty old and beat up.
>
> The reason your jeep wobbles is because it doesn't have a differential in
> the front.  The inside wheel should be moving less than the outside, but
it
> doesn't, so they fight.  When one tire slips a bit the jeep 'wobbles'.
It's