POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : animation help : Re: animation help Server Time
5 Sep 2024 02:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: animation help
From: Ace
Date: 19 Dec 2001 09:05:43
Message: <3c209eb7@news.povray.org>
I found my problem! when you said translate to origin, I got it!

this was a file created by converting another type of model.
it declared the wheel when it was created, then used it in a union to make
the car,I was rotating it in the union, thus it rotated on the center of the
whole car! If I rotate it when its created it turns on its own axis!

YIPPIIIII!!!!!
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
Gary