POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Context menu 'open' option doesn't : Re: Context menu 'open' option doesn't Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:29:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Context menu 'open' option doesn't
From: bob h
Date: 19 Dec 2001 06:12:05
Message: <3c207605@news.povray.org>
"bob h" <omn### [at] charternet> wrote in message

> BTW, I have 23 library paths while the Scene Help states only 20 can be
used
> (section 5.2.3.4) and I thought the limit had been increased in v3.1.  If
> use 26 it causes an error so the limit must actually be 25 instead.

I suspect there's some jostled order going on because using 25 paths worked
then didn't, only if 24.  Then that failed and back to 23.  My guess is that
the order of them in povray.ini isn't followed exactly and can skip to the
last one ignoring others exist if the file is found.  Had long success with
22 or 23 though.  So I presume 20 as the true limit is still valid.