POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Context menu 'open' option doesn't : Re: Context menu 'open' option doesn't Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Context menu 'open' option doesn't
From: bob h
Date: 19 Dec 2001 04:18:29
Message: <3c205b65@news.povray.org>
To put a twist on this I now get the include file opened okay from c:\temp
folder.  Don't think I even shut down the computer, only Hibernated it since
before.

BTW, I have 23 library paths while the Scene Help states only 20 can be used
(section 5.2.3.4) and I thought the limit had been increased in v3.1.  If I
use 26 it causes an error so the limit must actually be 25 instead.
--
text{ttf"timrom""bob h"0,0pigment{rgb 7}translate 7*z}