POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Christmas Tree : Re: Christmas Tree Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christmas Tree
From: bob h
Date: 17 Dec 2001 13:33:53
Message: <3c1e3a91$1@news.povray.org>
And a Merry Christmas to you, I too hope everyone has a good holiday.  The
floating hearts are a nice touch.
I still have a tree I was doing years ago that I can't render too easily at
a decent resolution.

As Frits kindly pointed out animated gif can be a bit on the slow side for
most people, for the amount of content anyway.  One good thing about gif
though is that it animates instantly afterward rather than loading into a
player each time.

Side note to everyone: I think people are forgetting to add file types and
sizes to the subject lines lately.  Some people would probably like to see
those mentioned.  I guess many of the ones stating only file size are your
basic mpeg type.
--
text{ttf"arial","bob h",.1,0pigment{rgb 9}translate<-1,-.2,3>}