POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Is POV-Ray for Pocket-PC possible? : Is POV-Ray for Pocket-PC possible? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:28:05 EDT (-0400)
  Is POV-Ray for Pocket-PC possible?
From: Captain Tylor
Date: 17 Dec 2001 11:24:19
Message: <3c1e1c33$1@news.povray.org>
I was wondering if anyone has ever tried compiling a version of POV-Ray for
the PocketPC?  Would it be even possible?

I've fooled around a bit with YASRT (Yet Another Set of Ray-Tracing Tools),
but it's in the early beta stages and pretty limited in what it can do right
now.

I might consider grabbing the Microsoft SDK for Pocket PC and compiling the
pov-source, but I don't know if it would be a waste of time to try at this
point.