POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity Office (WIP Take 2) 55k : Re: Radiosity Office (WIP Take 2) 55k Server Time
16 Aug 2024 22:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity Office (WIP Take 2) 55k
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 17 Dec 2001 00:15:32
Message: <3c1d7f74@news.povray.org>
A lot better than the first one.
I would recommend to set all ambient values strictly to zero. The 3d effect
will be enhenced by this.
Second you should double or even triple the color value of your ceiling
lights (I suppose, you use lights).
Soon you will have to use better radiosity settings. To avoid ugly
artifacts, you should use a normal (perhaps granite) for the walls and
pillars.

Norbert