POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity Office (WIP Take 2) 55k : Re: Radiosity Office (WIP Take 2) 55k Server Time
16 Aug 2024 22:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity Office (WIP Take 2) 55k
From: bob h
Date: 16 Dec 2001 23:32:47
Message: <3c1d756f@news.povray.org>
Rather than reply to both this one and the previous...

Lost your chairs in it this time, got pretty dark.  Might up the diffuse
some or up the reflection.  Might check into using exponent
(reflection_exponent in v3.1) for both the glass to limit darker parts from
being shown.

I think you could still have the outdoors scenery be more glowing, as if
photographed and daylight overcoming the darker interior.  Except that if
the windows are tinted that wouldn't be wise then.  Needs a way to shine
light in more though, without it going oversaturated at the same time.
radiosity can't see a no_image object so guess that's ruled out.

Your other message post and rendering did show me what I had wondered about,
thanks.
--
text{ttf"arial","bob h",.1,0pigment{rgb 9}translate<-1,-.2,3>}