POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MazeQuest images : MazeQuest images Server Time
16 Aug 2024 22:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  MazeQuest images
From: Rune
Date: 16 Dec 2001 10:01:01
Message: <3c1cb72d@news.povray.org>
Here's some images from a computer game I'm working on.

The game is for a project in multimedia class. We've had a few months to
make a multimedia application of our own choice and to document all choices
and considerations we've made in the design.

I chose to make a small computer game with lots of POV-Ray graphics and
animations in it. :)

The concept is extremely simple and the gameplay will probably suck, but
what the heck, you can always look at it as just an extended graphics
gallery. ;)

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Nov 5)

Attachments:
Download 'bg.jpg' (22 KB) Download 'gold.jpg' (9 KB) Download 'newlevel.jpg' (17 KB) Download 'logo.jpg' (8 KB)

Preview of image 'bg.jpg'
bg.jpg

Preview of image 'gold.jpg'
gold.jpg