POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Crash on empty scenes : Re: POV-Crash on empty scenes Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:18:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Crash on empty scenes
From: bob h
Date: 14 Dec 2001 03:50:37
Message: <3c19bd5d@news.povray.org>
Interesting, because checking on that here I get a image rendered, albeit
blank one, when camera, camera + light, camera + light + sky_sphere, or
nothing at all is in the script (except commented out stuff).
Only differences between you're system and mine is Windows version and
amount of memory... unless that 800MHz is a AMD processor.
You should also see a Warning: no objects in scene message.
--
text{ttf"arial","bob h",.1,0pigment{rgb 9}translate<-1,-.2,3>}