POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Unreal Tournament Characters : Re: Unreal Tournament Characters Server Time
16 Aug 2024 22:15:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unreal Tournament Characters
From: Thies Heidecke
Date: 11 Dec 2001 14:22:02
Message: <3c165cda@news.povray.org>
Hi Sebastian,

> I'am still playing around with the idea to convert whole Quake3-Levels and
> models for Pov bud didn't find the time.
> (And maybe render whole demo files with PovRay - ohhhh)

that's a way cool idea, i can already see the hyperquality movies, that
would be so kewl =)
i think you really got me now, if u don't mind iw ill do a bit of
fileformat-research and such, too =)
I'm looking forward to see a bsp_to_pov-converter-proggie. Keep up the work
; )

Greetings
    Thies Heidecke
--
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving
to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe