POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ultra_wide_angle focal blur (~48kbu) : ultra_wide_angle focal blur (~48kbu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 22:11:04 EDT (-0400)
  ultra_wide_angle focal blur (~48kbu)
From: Warp
Date: 11 Dec 2001 10:07:38
Message: <3c162139@news.povray.org>
The problem with focal blur aperture not being taken into account in camera
types other than the perspective one has been fixed for the next 3.5 beta.
I tested it with my chess scene and the result was so nice that I decided to
post the result here.
  It uses the ultra_wide_angle camera (and of course radiosity; the pieces are
much darker without radiosity).

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'chess.jpg' (47 KB)