POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Object with least affect on scene? : Re: Object with least affect on scene? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 02:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Object with least affect on scene?
From: Stephen
Date: 10 Dec 2001 16:50:54
Message: <3c152e3e@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message news:3c150fb0@news.povray.org...
> Stephen <ssh### [at] echelonca> wrote:
> : I would like to add an object to a union, but have no/least affect on
the
> : scene.
>
>   Why?

I am trying to write a plugin for moray with Fullmoon scripting plugin, and
a posible solution to a problem i'm having is to group a #declare(I want)
with an object(I don't want) and put the result into a union with an
isosurface. I want to keep the #declare and isosurface together, but a union
must have at least one object in it.

Stephen

--
My perception of reality may differ from yours.