POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Povray 4? wish list : Re: Povray 4? wish list Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:27:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray 4? wish list
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 8 Dec 2001 19:15:20
Message: <3c12ad18@news.povray.org>
In article <mv051us4mbiq28i0kk89r2n8n6rehdq23e@4ax.com> , Peter Popov
<pet### [at] vipbg>  wrote:

> We're probably talking about different things, then. This was back
> then when LC630 was a hit. The window I am talking about was about 6 x
> 1.5 inches, white, with a black border, and with a '>' prompt that
> didn't seem to accept any commands (just cleared the line upon
> pressing Enter). I sure trued 'Help' first :)

Ah, that is indeed a kind of debugger as well.  It is in every Mac ROM and
comes up if no other low-level debugger is installed.  There is some
(unofficial?) documentation somewhere for it as well and I used to know how
to get out of it, if I could just remember...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde