POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Happy Land : Happy Land Server Time
16 Aug 2024 22:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Happy Land
From: H  David Young
Date: 8 Dec 2001 18:43:06
Message: <3c12a58a@news.povray.org>
My original attempt was at a skittles-picture with candy coming from the
sky, but that did not work out as planned, and I thought this looked fine as
just a happy background picture.  It even convinced me to come up with a
blue and yellow theme to my desktop.  I have not posted for years, so I
thought I would put one up, since I always read and see everyone elses'.

-David

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Skittles2.bmp.dat' (577 KB)