POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Workaround for function problems in beta 8 without scene file modification : Re: Workaround for function problems in beta 8 without scene file modification Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:17:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Workaround for function problems in beta 8 without scene file modification
From: bob h
Date: 8 Dec 2001 03:06:34
Message: <3c11ca0a$1@news.povray.org>
"bob h" <omn### [at] charternet> wrote in message

> [Permitted Output Paths]
> 1=
> ;%INSTALLDIR%\Renderer\ReRun
> 2=%INSTALLDIR%\Insert Menu
>

> A rerun00.ini file is created still but POV does render without crashing
> now.

I spoke too soon, the current.ini returned after closing POV-Ray and going
back to it shortly afterward.  Checking pvengine.ini shows that did not
change though so I don't know how I kept the file from returning only
momentarily before.
So... has not stopped from crashing again.  Maybe someone has ideas on
another temporary fix.