POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Gravity fun! (510 kbbu) : Re: Gravity fun! (510 kbbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:29:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gravity fun! (510 kbbu)
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 7 Dec 2001 01:35:07
Message: <3c10631b@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] mobilixnetdk> wrote in message
> "s1631001" wrote:
> > Yeah, I cancelled them after Ken pointed out that I
> > was doing too much binary posting. I can send you
> > the relevant files if you want? Nekar can probably
> > supply you as well.
>
> No thanks to both of you.
>
> I have a slow and expensive connection so I don't like getting large files
> per e-mail where I have no option of canceling the download if I should for
> some reason want to do that.

I don't think Grey Knight will mind me doing this. I've uploaded the files. If
you have a download accelerator and you want to, you can download them from
here:
http://nekar_xenos.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/orbits1.zip
and here:
http://nekar_xenos.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/orbits2.zip

Grey Knight - if you want me to I'll take it off the site.

--
- Nekar

http://nekar_xenos.tripod.com/metanoia/

---