POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Bug stats : Re: Bug stats Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug stats
From: PeterC
Date: 6 Dec 2001 21:17:00
Message: <3c10241e.10059241@localhost>
On Thu, 6 Dec 2001 16:52:14 -0500, "Jim Kress"
<kre### [at] kressworkscom> wrote:

>I don't know.  It seems all hell broke loose when beta 8 was released.  For
>a while it looked like you might have to go back to beta 7.

I wish I could go back to beta 7.  Unfortunately it has a timeout
and (short of setting my clock every tiem i want to use povray) I
can't run it anymore!

Hmmm.  Any chance of talking the povteam into recompiling beta 7
with a timeout change?  This could be used whilst they fix the
weirdness in beta 8.

Pete