POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Povray 4? wish list : Re: Povray 4? wish list Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:23:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray 4? wish list
From: Angelo 'kENpEX' Pesce
Date: 6 Dec 2001 19:08:44
Message: <3c100889.47038044@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 07 Dec 2001 01:05:19 +0100, "Thorsten Froehlich"
<tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

>In article <3c1004ab.46048026@news.povray.org> , ken### [at] uniplanit (Angelo
>'kENpEX' Pesce) wrote:
>
>> As this thread is turning on the wrong way, I think it's the time to
>> stop it. I think that noone will be sad if I don't reply to this and
>> to other stuff about this thread. Sorry if I wasted your time
>
>OK.
>
>As far as you suggestions are concerned, you now have a lot more information
>than before.
That's true...

> Your are very welcome to create a patch to add i.e. nurbs or
>to improve radiosity.
I don't think I'll do that. The only thing I really want to do is the
java distribuited rendering tool, I think I'll do it for an university
exam (well, when I will do that exam) so if noone finds it useful at
least I've done something useful for me