POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Povray 4? wish list : Re: Povray 4? wish list Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:37:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray 4? wish list
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 6 Dec 2001 14:58:45
Message: <3c0fcdf5@news.povray.org>
In article <3c0fc8ac.30686382@news.povray.org> , ken### [at] uniplanit (Angelo
'kENpEX' Pesce) wrote:

> How should I know which compiler is used if I just have the binary
> file?

Apart from the little (and not too obvious) "icl" in the version string
POV-Ray prints every time you straet it, you could have seen it in the
release notes or being mentioned in many, many articles in p.beta-test.
Nearly everybody there knows that there is a Intel and a Visual C compile
... even I know and I am developing the Mac version .....

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde