POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Povray 4? wish list : Re: Povray 4? wish list Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:24:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray 4? wish list
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 6 Dec 2001 08:29:08
Message: <3c0f72a4@news.povray.org>
In article <3c0f67f3.5921739@news.povray.org> , ken### [at] uniplanit (Angelo
'kENpEX' Pesce) wrote:

> So I will know not only what you're doing but also why you're not
> doing something else, and I can propose U to do things only if they
> are not in the todo/nottodo list... Also if I have (I or someone else
> this is obvious) an idea on the l,m,n things that solve a problem and
> make them more easy, I can tell U... Is this wise? I think so...

But we did that!  Read the 3.5 announcement from last year.  It said what
would be in 3.5, what was under evaluation and what would not be included.
As it has already been stated in p.beta-test the team will start the
devlopment of POV-Ray 4.0 after POV-Ray 3.5 is out.  So how can we give you
a complete list of something we haven't even started to work on?  We have
plans, not more not less, but none of those is final and there will be no
public announcement until a decison of which features goes into which of the
above categories has been made.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde