POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : rewrite from scratch.. : Re: rewrite from scratch.. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:31:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rewrite from scratch..
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 6 Dec 2001 05:43:06
Message: <3c0f4bba$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3c0f4714$1@news.povray.org> , "Mael" <mae### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:

> in fact i wonder why you answer so much on news.povray , I thought the
> pov-TAG was created to avoid this to the pov team ? :)

Well, I am answering this one because I am reading this group's thread
"Povray 4? wish list".  Apart from that I usually answer questions during
unproductive time (i.e. half an hour before I have leave the house) when
concentration on more "serious" work doesn't make sense.  That is also why
sometimes there are the most fascinating spelling and grammar mistakes in my