POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Trace and its flexibility (considering Particles) : Re: Trace and its flexibility (considering Particles) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:27:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trace and its flexibility (considering Particles)
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 6 Dec 2001 01:10:38
Message: <3c0f0bde@news.povray.org>
"Mike Williams" <mik### [at] nospamplease> wrote in message
news:UW4### [at] econymdemoncouk...

> and the direction of the normal at that
> point.

This is the part I don't understand yet. How can I use this direction of the
normal to rotate an object according to this direction. The sample uses a
cylinder, which is easy. But I need to use rotate <x,y,z>  for my object (the
logo on my car).

--
- Nekar

http://nekar_xenos.tripod.com/metanoia/