POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : DVD's Tutorial Needed (long-winded) : Re: DVD's Tutorial Needed (long-winded) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:25:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DVD's Tutorial Needed (long-winded)
From: Data
Date: 5 Dec 2001 12:52:35
Message: <3c0e5ee3@news.povray.org>
"Bryan Valencia" <bry### [at] 209softwarecom> wrote in message
news:3C0### [at] 209softwarecom...

> Just for grins, who can I get a show of hands - who agrees, and how
> should we keep each other informed about this stuff?  Or am I the only
> one who wants to do DVD movies using POV?

Sounds like a good idea :) how long before Pov animations start to elbow in
on movies like Final Fantasy & Shrek? Shouldn't be long, after what I've
seen since I subscribed to this news server. Though I don't see my work as
good enough, I'd say that the talent in here is more than up to it if they
wanted to do it.