POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : WIP (whip) (295 KB) : WIP (whip) (295 KB) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:27:13 EDT (-0400)
  WIP (whip) (295 KB)
From: Tom Bates
Date: 4 Dec 2001 21:10:47
Message: <3c0d8227@news.povray.org>
Considering how small a part this will have in my plans for
the IRTC, and how little time I have left, I can't believe I
spent so much time getting the motion right on this one.

I even included some IK for his feet (that mostly works),
even though his feet won't be seen.

Because of the work that went into it, and because of it's
small role in my piece, I'm sharing it here.

Comments?

--
Tom Bates

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Human_Whipping32.mpg' (296 KB)