POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I'm tired with my job : Re: I'm tired with my job Server Time
17 Aug 2024 00:18:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm tired with my job
From: JRG
Date: 4 Dec 2001 16:59:57
Message: <3c0d475d@news.povray.org>
Definitely an interesting idea. A pain you won't finish it in time.

As far as I'm concerned, I couldn't come up with a good idea and won't enter
this round :-(
Thus, again, only one partecipation this year.

--
Jonathan.

> I'm tired. I want start IRTC since two years or more but I'm always too
busy.
> This month my company involved me in business problems so I can't finish
again
> (or choose simpler idea). So I decided to post image here just for
comments. I
> can't show more becouse nothing is finished but I can describe my idea. It
is
> wide panoramic sky of asia. My idea was to put contrasting elements -
Mount
> Everest on left horizont, skyscrapers on center horizont, chinese New
Year's
> fireworks on right horizont. Somewhere  fire from explosion with smoke
morphing
> to face of Osama Bin Laden. At front along whole image Great Chinese Wall
(like
> spaghetti) with some towers. Below it hole in slope with japanese fastest
train
> in motion blur. Many people on wall: soldiers, clerks, farmers,
traditional
> chinese dragon, small budda etc. Asia from day to night, from peace to
war, from
> newtech to rise fields, legends and religion.
>
> ABX
> --
> #declare _=function(a,b,x){((a^2)+(b^2))^.5-x}#default {pigment{color rgb
1}}
> union{plane{y,-3}plane{-x,-3}finish{reflection 1 ambient 0}}isosurface{
//ABX

function{_(x-2,y,1)|_((x+y)*.7,z,.1)|_((x+y+2)*.7,z,.1)|_(x/2+y*.8+1.5,z,.1)
}