POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Povray 4? wish list : Re: Povray 4? wish list Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray 4? wish list
From: Angelo 'kENpEX' Pesce
Date: 4 Dec 2001 11:45:24
Message: <3c0cfd4f.14946777@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 04 Dec 2001 17:29:45 +0100, Christoph Hormann
<chr### [at] gmxde> wrote:

>Angelo 'kENpEX' Pesce wrote:
>>
>> mhm mabye I can't remember well because I've read maaaaany msgs in
>> those days (I'm a newbie of this ng and this is clear as many ppl
>> think that i'm just another lamer, it seems).
>
>Although i think nearly everyone who answered your postings was quite
>friendly
I think so too

> it would probably be a good idea to read some of the previous
>discussions on these subjects, a lot of the things you mentioned are also
>covered somehow in Warp's VFAQ:
>http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/povVFAQ/
mhm... I've read that

>And i think it would be good to simply accept the fact that there won't be
>new features introduced that only work on a few platforms, no matter if
>these cover 90% of the users or not.  Same probably applies for algorithms
>that require tesselation of objects.
well if that's the point, I accept it. I accept every decision of
povray team, mabye I don't agree, but as I'm not a povray developer, I
can only accept it... I'm just telling what I think, it many other ppl
think that I'm right, mabye the povteam will change its mind... That's
what a ng is for I think